Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Planning: We will not allow the government to borrow from abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Planning: We will not allow the government to borrow from abroad Empty Parliamentary Planning: We will not allow the government to borrow from abroad

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 3:21 pm

Parliamentary Planning: We will not allow the government to borrow from abroad

17:40 - 28/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary planning committee confirmed on Sunday that it will stand against any government orientation to go towards external borrowing to fill the deficit of the 2020 budget, while the budget deficit, estimated at 72 trillion Iraqi dinars, is unrealistic and just.
    "The House of Representatives will continue to vote on a paragraph within the draft federal budget law for 2020 not to allow the government to go towards external borrowing to meet the expected fiscal deficit," said member of the Committee Mohamed Karim, "The House of Representatives will continue to vote on the" foreign loans is a major reason The high proportion of fiscal deficit in the budget being operational and not investment, as well as the benefits of them.
    He added that "budget deficit of 2020, estimated at 72 trillion Iraqi dinars through the parliamentary financial committee is not only genuine and default," noting that "the House of Representatives is directed towards reducing the deficit by obliging the government to prepare an investment budget."
    He pointed out that "the government will resort to internal borrowing from government banks in the event of a large fiscal deficit to curb the rise of external debt of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday that there is a large deficit in the budget of 2020 up to 72 trillion dinars effective, after a year described prosperity, his deficit was 27 trillion speculative compared to what awaits him next year. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 am