Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Construction: Special grade positions will be worse than the previous one

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Deputy for Construction: Special grade positions will be worse than the previous one Empty Deputy for Construction: Special grade positions will be worse than the previous one

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:28 am

Deputy for Construction: Special grade positions will be worse than the previous one

09:11 - 29/07/2019

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the construction coalition Manar Abdul Muttalib, on Monday, that the positions of special grades will be worse than the previous, while excluded at the same time resolving the file in the near future.
    Abdul Muttalib said in a statement to the information that the special grades will not be decided because of quotas, as the blocks are seeking to keep their positions through the coming of other personalities, but it will be worse than the previous, "indicating that" Maayal in the media to move away from quotas in the file Special grades contrary to reality, and therefore the resolution of the file is very unlikely at the moment. "
    She explained that "the government is required to resolve the file of the Minister of Education as soon as possible, as the government must resolve this position before all ministerial portfolios, as it is in direct contact with the life of the student."
    "The political blocs had to announce their position from the mass of Khamis dagger from the beginning, as it got the votes of its deputies and then today object to the post of Minister of Education in favor of the mass dagger." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:32 am