Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Finance: Banks will be punished by sanctions if they deal with the four personalities

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Banks will be punished by sanctions if they deal with the four personalities  Empty Parliamentary Finance: Banks will be punished by sanctions if they deal with the four personalities

Post by rocky on Tue 30 Jul 2019, 6:38 am

Parliamentary Finance: Banks will be punished by sanctions if they deal with the four personalities who have been subject to US sanctions

•  30 July 2019

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said on Tuesday that the US sanctions on a number of Iraqi personalities have no political or administrative influence inside the country, pointing out that their impact will be limited to financial and technical aspects only. He warned of sanctions that affect Iraqi banks in the event of dealing with these figures. "The US sanctions on a number of Iraqi personalities will have no political or administrative impact on them within the country, but the impact will be limited to the financial and technical aspects only," noting that "the Iraqi Central Bank linked to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Iraqi treasury, Which means that the amounts in the Central Bank are amounts allocated to international banks.
Al-Saadawi said that "unilateral US sanctions will affect Iraqi banks in the event of any deal with the Central Bank and Iraqi banks with those figures that have financial assets in international banks," pointing out that "from the administrative point of view, there is no impact on these characters as they work Natural inside the country and exercise its roles without any problems within the institutions of the state and are dealing with them clearly. "
Al-Saadawi said that "the Iraqi street rejects the US sanctions, and the Iraqi government enjoys the opinion of the street and the parliament and the political blocs that reject these sanctions as one-sided and represent a clear intervention in Iraq."
The US Treasury Department announced on Thursday July 18, 2019, the imposition of sanctions on four Iraqi figures, namely, "Ahmed Jubouri Abu Mazen and Rayyan Chaldean and Nufal Aqoub and Abu Jaafar network."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Feb 2020, 2:13 pm