Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Integrity: The answers of the Minister of Finance do not amount to hearing and shamefu

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - Parliamentary Integrity: The answers of the Minister of Finance do not amount to hearing and shamefu Empty Parliamentary Integrity: The answers of the Minister of Finance do not amount to hearing and shamefu

Post by rocky on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 1:51 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: The answers of the Minister of Finance do not amount to hearing and shameful

18:17 - 31/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
The Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed on Wednesday that the answers of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein on the implementation of the provisions of the budget of 2019 do not rise to hear and shameful.
The member of the Committee Yousef Al-Kalabi said in a statement to the "Information", "The answers of Finance Minister Fuad Hussein during his hosting within the parliament was not satisfactory and does not rise to hear but it is shameful answers," pointing out that "Hussein did not answer a number of questions on the implementation of budget items 2019 ".
He added that "the House of Representatives will question Finance Minister Fouad Hussein the beginning of the third legislative term," noting that "hosting proved that the government of the Territory is not cooperating with the federal government in Baghdad on financial obligations."
On Wednesday, the House of Representatives hosted Finance Minister Fouad Hussein and Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban, headed by First Deputy Speaker Hassan al-Kaabi and members of oil, energy, finance and parliamentary committees.
The MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Tuesday, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives referred to interrogations of ministers of the current government for the third legislative term, between the holiday of the second legislative term will be only one month. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 7:27 am