Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first official Iraqi comment on the fact of "Israeli bombing"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first official Iraqi comment on the fact of "Israeli bombing" Empty The first official Iraqi comment on the fact of "Israeli bombing"

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2019, 1:26 am

The first official Iraqi comment on the fact of "Israeli bombing"

08:30 - 01/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Security Adviser, head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Faleh al-Fayyad, said he did not rule out the Israeli entity bombing in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while he did not confirm or deny the Israeli allegations about the bombing of military sites recently.
    Fayyad said in a televised interview, "It is not ruled out that Israel will carry out any hostile action against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," adding that "he heard that an Israeli newspaper talked about a bombing operation," without confirming or denying it.
    Fayyad added that "any aerial bombing will not change the reality of anything and will be hostile action and targeting Iraq and its sovereignty."
    On the Diwani order of the popular crowd Fayyad stressed that "the Diwani order has nothing to do with the ongoing regional strife," adding that "a new structure has been completed for the popular crowd in line with the Diwani order." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:08 am