Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cardinal Sacco, addressing the Speaker of the Parliament: the legislation of the Federal Court in a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cardinal Sacco, addressing the Speaker of the Parliament: the legislation of the Federal Court in a  Empty Cardinal Sacco, addressing the Speaker of the Parliament: the legislation of the Federal Court in a

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2019, 2:14 am

Cardinal Sacco, addressing the Speaker of the Parliament: the legislation of the Federal Court in a religious tone that oppresses followers of non-Muslim religions

•  02 August 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cardinal Luis Raphael Saco, the Chaldean Catholic patriarch, said that the legislation of the Federal Court's law in a religious way would unfairly punish other non-Muslim dynasties.
    "We were surprised by a project submitted to the House of Representatives to give a religious vote to the Federal Supreme Court by appointing experts in Islamic law who nominate them," Sako said in a letter to Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi on the legislation of the Supreme Federal Court Law to appoint clerics, The religious and religious sects of the Shiite and Sunni sects, while the court of the Christian, Yezidi and Sabean-Mandaean religions was excluded. "
    He added that "This project Azlmna, we are followers of non - Muslim religions, after all that Amos Nina e of terrorism, displacement, looting, killing and the acquisition of our property , " and urged to "stop this double discrimination against us, and by re - bill to the Federal Supreme Court for drafting time In accordance with the Constitution to preserve the rights of citizens alike, to protect the diversity of the Iraqi fabric and to promote national identity. "
    "This project raises serious questions about our future and our country and its people, especially since it is a fact that the courts apply Islamic law to us in matters of personal status, such as inheritance," Sako concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm