Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Energy Minister discusses current production levels with Russian counterpart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Saudi Energy Minister discusses current production levels with Russian counterpart Empty Saudi Energy Minister discusses current production levels with Russian counterpart

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2019, 1:58 am

Saudi Energy Minister discusses current production levels with Russian counterpart

discusses - Saudi Energy Minister discusses current production levels with Russian counterpart 16551

Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Faleh said on Twitter that he discussed with his Russian counterpart the oil markets. "We have confirmed that we will continue with high levels of commitment to the production reduction agreement until the end of the first quarter of 2020,
    "We confirm that we will continue to hold these meetings and dialogues between our two countries to ensure further progress, partnership, investment development and mutual trade.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:58 pm