Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education establishes an application to obtain the results of students electronically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education establishes an application to obtain the results of students electronically Empty Education establishes an application to obtain the results of students electronically

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Education establishes an application to obtain the results of students electronically
    Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education / Directorate General of Evaluation and Examinations, on Saturday, the establishment of an electronic application in cooperation with the Office of the simple information technology to provide technical support for the development of the electronic book for the management of the results of the general examinations for primary study allows students to get their results electronically as soon as announced.
    The Deputy Director of Public Relations and Information in the ministry said in a statement received "Klkamsh Press" that "Assistant Director-General for evaluation and examinations grace Harbi, that the application allows students living in remote places to get their results before the arrival of paper lists to schools."
    He explained that "the application has been successfully applied to the results of (the second round) of the Directorate General of Education in Diyala province and will be circulated to other general directorates and the results of intermediate and preparatory study after obtaining official approvals."
    He pointed out that "the establishment of this application comes for the purpose of keeping up with the electronic development in the countries of the world."
    He continued that “can access the application directly through the mobile phone of all kinds in addition to the computer through the link below:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm