Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's: Gulf countries will continue to record deficits and debt accumulation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's: Gulf countries will continue to record deficits and debt accumulation Empty Moody's: Gulf countries will continue to record deficits and debt accumulation

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 3:34 am

Moody's: Gulf countries will continue to record deficits and debt accumulation

11:23 - 10/08/2019

Moody's: Gulf countries will continue to record deficits and debt accumulation %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x501
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Moody's said that despite the fiscal policy measures that have eased the financial deterioration associated with the decline in oil prices in the Gulf countries, most countries in the region will continue to record fiscal deficits and debt accumulation if oil prices remain at a moderate level As expected.
    Moody's said in a report that the region's governments will increase spending and delay unpopular austerity measures to maintain higher standards of living and social stability, based on current levels of oil prices.
    For his part, explained the Vice President and senior analyst at Moody's Alexander Bergese that low oil prices since 2014 significantly weakened public spending in the Gulf region, pointing to the discrepancy in the implementation of financial control measures and reforms among the Gulf countries, pointing out that they focused More on the spending side.
    Nonetheless, he pointed out that most countries in the region have reversed their recent trend in spending, and are back on the upside, noting that the level of spending registered an increase of about 10 percent in 2018.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:15 am