Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah Empty After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:23 am

[size=32]After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mahdi ..[/size]
     Tuesday , 13 August 2019 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Local media reports revealed that there are movements at the highest religious level in order to prepare for any emergency that may require the change of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi

According to what was leaked yesterday, citing local media, there are contacts between the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr and the son of the religious authority Ali Sistani and other political forces, led by the wisdom movement led by Ammar al-Hakim, to choose the most suitable candidate to succeed Abdul Mahdi as president Ministers.

According to the leaks, which did not comment on any political party, the overthrow of Abdul-Mahdi is awaiting the resolution of the matter after proving his failure to address many of the files of special importance as well as his failure to manage the affairs of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah Empty Re: After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah

Post by wciappetta Tue 13 Aug 2019, 2:14 pm

Looks like Mahdi is history....

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah Empty Re: After the approval of the reference .. Sadr and Hakim stream agree to choose "alternative" Abdul Mah

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 13 Aug 2019, 2:28 pm

Sure does, always a twist and turn with this bunch.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 13 Aug 2019, 9:38 pm

Oh its gonna end, just not sure how it when.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm