Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is mediating two Arab countries in the supply of gas to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is mediating two Arab countries in the supply of gas to Europe Empty Russia is mediating two Arab countries in the supply of gas to Europe

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2019, 6:16 am

Russia is mediating two Arab countries in the supply of gas to Europe

12:30 - 13/08/2019

Russia is mediating two Arab countries in the supply of gas to Europe 1519407580039721000-696x389
    Information / follow - up
    Russia is now the second largest supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Europe, after Qatar, the world's largest supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG), a Russian official said.
    Thus, in 2019, Russia is ahead of Algeria and Nigeria with the supply of liquefied gas to Europe, one of the most prominent energy markets in the world.
    According to European data, Russia's liquefied gas supplies to Europe in 2018 amounted to 4.43 million tons, ranking last year fourth.
    Qatar ranked first (16.42 million tons), followed by Algeria (9.29 million tons) and Nigeria (9.07 million tons) last year.
    In addition to the supply of liquefied natural gas, Russia supplies natural gas to the EU countries through pipelines, where it is the first undisputed in the supply of natural gas through pipelines.
    “Russia is the largest and most reliable supplier of blue fuels to Europe. Last year, natural gas supplies through Pipelines to Europe are at a record high of 201.9 billion cubic meters, and this year the supply will be close to this level. ”
    "Russia is also a leading supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to the European Union, which is second only to Qatar," the official said.
    For years, Russia has been implementing several projects to liquefy natural gas and increase exports with the participation of international partners, led by companies from China, including the most prominent projects to liquefy gas "Arctic SPG-2". Finished 25 N

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:46 pm