Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ardawi: Iraq has the power to buy the Russian S-400 system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ardawi: Iraq has the power to buy the Russian S-400 system Empty Al-Ardawi: Iraq has the power to buy the Russian S-400 system

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2019, 2:02 am

Al-Ardawi: Iraq has the power to buy the Russian S-400 system

09:25 - 19/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Security expert Abbas al-Arwadi said on Monday that the government is not obliged to import US weapons, but has the authority to import the weapons it wants from different countries, pointing out that the purchase of air defense system, whether Russian or Iranian, is an ideal solution to stop the penetration of Iraqi airspace by US and Zionist aircraft.
    Al-Ardawi said in a statement to the information, that "America has worked since 2003 to this day to control the Iraqi civilian and military airspace, but the developments of the situation and the repeated targeting of the Popular Mobilization and security forces and the penetration of the airspace by the Zionist aircraft made the government draw attention to the airspace and restrict air traffic ”.
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs an air defense system, such as the S-400 or the Iranian Khudar system, especially after it proved effective in shooting down the American plane in Hormuz."
    He explained that "the Ministry of Defense has a huge budget can contract with allies of Iraq and buy a sophisticated air defense system to control the atmosphere and prevent the entry of any unauthorized aircraft."
    He explained that "the activation of ground armament would be useless if not controlled by a tight control of the atmosphere to prevent the targeting of Iraqi ground weapons by hostile aviation."
    He stressed that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not obliged to buy US weapons, which makes it open to various countries in the import of arms or the purchase of air defense system, whether from Russia or Iran." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:04 am