[size=36]The Ministry of Finance announces the amounts it spent for the governorates of Salah al-Din and Nineveh in the 2019 budget[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
announced the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday, the amount of money spent by the provinces of Salahuddin and Nineveh in the 2019. budget , the
ministry said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, it is " a continuation of the policy of transparency and to inform the Iraqi people decent public opinion and specialists in the economic sector On the details of the implementation of the law of the state budget for the year 2019 we enclose below all the data on the implementation of the budget for the provinces of Nineveh and Salah al-Din and we will continue to send information to the rest of the provinces.
* The total amounts financed by the Accounting Department of the Ministry of Finance of Nineveh Governorate from salaries, operating budget, investment budget and other expenses and entitlements of contractors amounted to 268,030,874,444 dinars, two hundred and sixty-eight billion and thirty million, eight hundred and seventy-four thousand four hundred and forty-four dinars, distributed as follows:
- Salaries: 47,257,715,633 dinars
expenses 146,190,677,199 dinars Other expenses 7,853,481,612 dinars
- Investment: 66,729,000,000 dinars
The total amounts financed by the Accounting Department of the Ministry of Finance of Salah al-Din governorate include salaries, operating budget, investment budget (Petrodollar, other regions development and poverty reduction strategy). Contractors amounted to 215,043,281,775 dinars , two hundred and fifteen billion forty - three million two hundred and eighty - one thousand seven hundred and seventy - five dinars were distributed as follows:
- salaries: 21,767,733,367 dinars
- operating expenses 82,511,554,846 dinars ,
the Other 7,263,690,312 dinars A deals
- regional development: 61,894,680,000 dinars
- Petrodollars: 15,000,000,000 dinars
- Poverty alleviation strategy 6,600,000000 dinars
- Contractors entitlements: 20,005,303,250 dinars.