Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Atwan commented on the Israeli bombing of the crowd headquarters: good is coming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Atwan commented on the Israeli bombing of the crowd headquarters: good is coming Empty Atwan commented on the Israeli bombing of the crowd headquarters: good is coming

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2019, 1:49 am

Atwan commented on the Israeli bombing of the crowd headquarters: good is coming

09:40 - 24/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad .. 
    The editor-in-chief of the newspaper "Rai Al-Youm" writer and journalist Abdul Bari Atwan, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has become a confrontation force for the Israeli entity after targeting its headquarters, considering that "good news" for the region. 
    Atwan said in a video posted on his channel on YouTube and saw it (information), that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] become a confrontation force against Israel after the recent developments represented by the targeting of its headquarters by Israeli aircraft," returned "good news for the region." 
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] returning to its role as a confrontation state with Israel and is a major gain for the Islamic nation," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now countries facing Israel."
    Atwan pointed out that "the coming days will be difficult for Israel and Israel's agents and printers with it," stressing that "good is coming to the region." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:52 pm