Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Israeli newspaper: Iraq has become akin to Syria and can be systematically attacked

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Israeli newspaper: Iraq has become akin to Syria and can be systematically attacked Empty An Israeli newspaper: Iraq has become akin to Syria and can be systematically attacked

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2019, 3:13 am

[size=45][size=41]An Israeli newspaper: Iraq has become akin to Syria and can be systematically attacked[/size]
     43 minutes ago
    38  one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The newspaper Maariv Hebrew, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] become similar to Syria, indicating that it can be attacked systematically, while 
    noting that the aim of these raids is to prevent the establishment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] capable of damaging Israel.
    "Iran, which has suffered many losses in the aftermath of numerous Israeli airstrikes in Syria, 
    " said the newspaper, noting that it "decided to transfer its center of gravity in the region to Iraq, but discovered that Israel did the same as well."
    She added that "in the 20 of August this ammunition depots began in northern Baghdad , an air base in the blast, where there was a 
    lot of ammunition or Mkhaznellsoarej," noting that " the base belonging to the armed factions, where This is the fourth attack or 
    fifth against these rules ”.
    "It seems that the Iranian threat to Israel did not persuade policymakers in the latter to refrain from launching attacks. It has 
    become clear to Tel Aviv that Iraq has become similar to Syria, and foreign forces can systematically attack it and do what it likes there. 
    " The West believes that Israel is encouraged to launch its raids on Baghdad because of the success of its 
    ongoing military air operations in Damascus.
    She explained that " the targeting of Tel Aviv to the Syrian territory resulted in the destruction of corridor land smuggling linking Tehran , Beirut , which is the same case 
    for Iraq; The goal of Israeli raids is to prevent the establishment of missile bases capable of causing damage to Israel," she wondered , "when 
    given the Iranians on what they call Israeli bullying and issuing orders Of one of their organizations to attack Tel Aviv? ”.
    According to the paper in its report that " the minister Alasrlaiala Tzachi Hanegbi said recently that Tel Aviv is the only country in the world 
    that kill Iranians Kaman, pointing in statements to the media (I have defeated the Iranians hundreds of times in Syria, and admit it 
    sometimes, and sometimes reveal Altgariralojunbah attacks , but all of a coordinated policy, I do not think that Iran will respond 
    to Israel; Tehran is very limited in their reactions not because it lacks the military capabilities, but because they know that we are very serious 
    with regard to our national security). "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:38 am