Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inspector General of Reconstruction and Municipalities refers a group of employees of the municipali

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inspector General of Reconstruction and Municipalities refers a group of employees of the municipali Empty Inspector General of Reconstruction and Municipalities refers a group of employees of the municipali

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The investigative and audit committees in the office and through its inspector general, Mr. Ayman Noaman, with a special permission from the media library, were able to isolate employees in one of Diyala municipalities from their posts and referred them to the judiciary in cooperation with the Integrity Commission to exceed them on the powers and laws. He instructed this deterrent measure by the investigative and supervisory committees against them to prove the fraud of the files of a group of lands belonging to the municipality ... Inspector General Ayman Noman added to the imposition of disciplinary sanctions against other employees of the Diwaniyah municipality to overcome them also The legal procedures in the process of buying and selling pieces of land in the municipality of Diwaniya outside controls and instructions.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:52 am