Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Contrary to expectations .. Standard & Poor's: Iraq's economy will recover .. This is what will happ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Contrary to expectations .. Standard & Poor's: Iraq's economy will recover .. This is what will happ Empty Contrary to expectations .. Standard & Poor's: Iraq's economy will recover .. This is what will happ

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:18 am

Contrary to expectations .. Standard & Poor's: Iraq's economy will recover .. This is what will happen to the non-oil sectors

The US financial services company, Standard & Poor's, on Saturday (August 24, 2019), expected Iraq to recover from the deficit in the 2019 budget, through the gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity.
    The company said in a new report on a number of Arab countries that Iraq will record a budget deficit in 2019 and the coming years, due to low oil prices and the needs of large spending.
    S&P revealed that growth in Iraq could recover in 2019, supported by expected increases in oil production and a gradual recovery of non-oil economic activity.
    The company said it could cut its ratings for Iraq if the government increased spending beyond its expectations.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Mazhar al-Jubouri, confirmed Thursday (22 August 2019), the absence of a supplementary budget in the budget for this year 2019, while talked about the existence of serious indicators of a deficit exceeding the 72 trillion for next year
    Jubouri said, in a special statement to (Baghdad today), "The budget law is one, and there is no supplementary budget for the current year
    Jubouri added that “the supplementary budget occurs when there is a surplus in imports, but when there is no surplus we do not need the supplementary budget, especially since the indicators for the budget of 2020 are alarming for more than 72 trillion dinars budget deficit, and therefore there is no so-called supplementary budget. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am