Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conquest: America is putting pressure on the three presidencies to prevent the removal of its troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conquest: America is putting pressure on the three presidencies to prevent the removal of its troops Empty Conquest: America is putting pressure on the three presidencies to prevent the removal of its troops

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2019, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Conquest: America is putting pressure on the three presidencies to prevent the removal of its troops from Iraq
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad
    Al-Fateh MP, Karim Al-Mohammadawi, said on Tuesday that the US influence on some political blocs and the three presidencies prevented any parliamentary decision to remove US troops from Iraq.
    Al-Mohammadawi told "Kalamkash Press," that "this effect extended to the Kurdish blocs as well."
    He continued: "We wanted to be a decision to remove US troops, is on the agenda after its excesses on Iraq, but our surprise by turning it from the first paragraph on the agenda turned to the fourth paragraph."
    He added that "America is not in its interest to free the region from its military presence, especially after its problems with Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Turkey because the location of Iraq is best suited for them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm