Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The control of the Kurdish mafias on the outlets of the reasons for the deter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The control of the Kurdish mafias on the outlets of the reasons for the deter Empty Parliamentary Finance: The control of the Kurdish mafias on the outlets of the reasons for the deter

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Aug 2019, 2:18 am

Parliamentary Finance: The control of the Kurdish mafias on the outlets of the reasons for the deterioration of the financial situation of the government

16:19 - 29/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary Finance Committee, on Thursday, the control of mafias of Kurdish parties on the border outlets behind the financial deterioration experienced by the government during the preparation of federal budgets.
    Committee member Hanin Qaddo said in a statement to the information, that "the Kurdish mafias of the two ruling parties in the Kurdistan region (the Union and Democracy) still control the border outlets and the region's oil," pointing out that "the Kurdistan Regional Government refrains from paying oil dues and border outlets in a way Continuous".
    He added that "the control of these mafias on the border ports force the government to adopt oil only in the preparation of federal budgets," noting that "the financial deterioration suffered by the government and the budget deficit is behind the Kurdish parties that control oil money and border outlets."
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Services Committee attributed the procrastination of opening the file of corruption of illegal border ports and customs tariffs to political courtesies and quotas.
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee, earlier, that the Kurdistan region includes five unofficial border outlets are still smuggling oil to Turkey so far, while revealed the involvement of the Kurdistan Regional Government to put inaccurate meters of oil pipelines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 am