Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism  Empty Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Apr 2014, 6:04 am

Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism

28/04/2014 12:45:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki said that "the next government will be formed on the basis of competence, integrity and professionalism"

Maliki said in a press statement today that "the next government, which he intends to form it after the elections, will be formed on the basis of competence, integrity and professionalism, not on the basis of interests."

He added that "he has understandings with all components, which make him able to form a government of political majority include them all, where they meet on the basis of the unity of Iraq and the rejection of sectarianism and good relations with everyone and refused to interfere in the internal affairs". / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism  Empty Re: Maliki: The next government will be formed on basis of competence, integrity and professionalism

Post by Diamond Mon 28 Apr 2014, 6:25 am

swampland in kansas is sellin high too, but i wont be buyin that either  :affraid:

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm