Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House resumes its sessions after the elections and the budget on the first session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House resumes its sessions after the elections and the budget on the first session Empty House resumes its sessions after the elections and the budget on the first session

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Apr 2014, 10:48 am

House resumes its sessions after the elections and the budget on the first session

Monday April 28, 2014 16:26

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

announced the decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi, Monday, that the House of Representatives will resume its sessions after the parliamentary elections, while noting that he will be the inclusion of a bill the federal budget in its first session. Khalidi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The House of Representatives Holiday sessions for the lack of agreement of the political blocs and the governments of the center and the region on the approval of the draft federal budget for 2014, as well as a preoccupation with members of the council campaigning. " said Khalidi that "Parliament will resume its sessions after the House of Representatives election due to be held on Wednesday and announced through the media," pointing that "the first session will see the inclusion of the second reading of the draft federal budget." The House of Representatives ended, in (16 March 2014), its the 12 headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of 164 deputies first reading of the draft law on the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year of 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm