Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Finance: Talk about increasing the salaries of retirees electoral lie

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Talk about increasing the salaries of retirees electoral lie Empty Parliamentary Finance: Talk about increasing the salaries of retirees electoral lie

Post by rocky on Mon 02 Sep 2019, 6:27 am

Parliamentary Finance: Talk about increasing the salaries of retirees electoral lie

14:01 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Al-Maalouma / Baghdad .. 
Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Jamal Ahmed Sido, on Monday, some political parties to "exploit" the feelings of retirees through early electoral propaganda for the provincial councils, indicating that the government is not able to raise the salaries of retirees as popularized by some deputies. 
Seydou said in a statement to the information, that "some political blocs and personalities began to seek to arouse the feelings of citizens and retirees through the launch of false statements on doubling the pensioner's salary from 400 thousand dinars to 800 thousand and the like statements." 
He added that "the aim of those statements is to discuss the early electoral propaganda for the provincial magistrate," noting that "the parliamentary finance committee did not receive any proposal or draft to amend the General Retirement Law."
"The economic situation in the country never bears adding new burdens on it. The government is spending about 73 trillion dinars in salaries for retirees and employees, which is about 70% of the total budget," said Seydou. Enough ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 Jan 2020, 6:01 pm