Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP calls on Iraqi government to respond similar to Hezbollah against Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP calls on Iraqi government to respond similar to Hezbollah against Israel Empty MP calls on Iraqi government to respond similar to Hezbollah against Israel

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2019, 5:40 am

MP calls on Iraqi government to respond similar to Hezbollah against Israel

13:33 - 05/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Sadikon Hassan Salem, Thursday, called on the Iraqi government to make a similar response to the operation of Hezbollah against the Zionist entity after his involvement in the bombing of the headquarters of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , saying that the party's operation removed shame on the Arab rulers.
    Salem said in a statement received (information), a copy of it, that “the heroic operation carried out by the sons of the honorable Islamic resistance Hezbollah against the Zionist entity, which led to the destruction of the mechanism and the killing of the commander of the northern region and the crew of the mechanism removed shame about the Arab rulers of their workers and humiliated them under the Zionist entity and who became An obedient tool for the suppression of Islamic peoples. "
    He added, `` The Resistance Mujahid Hassan Nasrallah had promised and fulfilled to respond to the crimes of the Zionist entity and taught him a simple lesson and it is not yet the harsh lesson.This is the act of the liberals and patriots and the traitors should learn the lessons of Hassan Nasrallah to preserve their dignity, which was desirable by labor and humiliation. ''
    Salem called on the Iraqi government to "a similar response to Hezbollah's response against the Zionist entity as a result of shelling the stores of the Iraqi security establishment." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:15 am