Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi explains why the government is silent about the Israeli shelling on the crowd

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Alawi explains why the government is silent about the Israeli shelling on the crowd Empty Al-Alawi explains why the government is silent about the Israeli shelling on the crowd

Post by rocky Fri 06 Sep 2019, 1:32 am

Al-Alawi explains why the government is silent about the Israeli shelling on the crowd

18:47 - 05/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
Former MP and politician Hassan Al-Alawi attributed Thursday the government's silence on the Israeli shelling and its failure to respond to the lack of a decision to respond, indicating that it preferred silence to disclose the American control over its decisions.
Alaoui told Al-Maalouma that despite the passage of several days since the Israeli shelling and the announcement of the government to form an investigation committee and declare its position after the results of the investigation, it will remain silent without a response.
He added that it is "unable to respond because the government's decision is in the hands of America," noting that it "preferred silence rather than scandal and disclose that it does not have any decision and take matters into Washington's hands."
He stressed that "no results of the investigation shown by the government and the Commission of Inquiry only to dilute the case and waste."
Earlier, the three presidencies announced the formation of an investigative committee to look into the shelling of positions and weapons stores belonging to the Popular Mobilization by Israeli drones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 01 Dec 2022, 10:39 am