Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The Presidency of Parliament addressed the government to send the oil and gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The Presidency of Parliament addressed the government to send the oil and gas  Empty Parliamentary Energy: The Presidency of Parliament addressed the government to send the oil and gas

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Sep 2019, 2:11 am

Parliamentary Energy: The Presidency of Parliament addressed the government to send the oil and gas law to vote on it

20:15 - 15/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee announced on Sunday that the Presidency of Parliament sent a formal request to the government to send a draft oil and gas bill in order to complete its reading and vote during the current legislative term.
    The committee member Muzaffar Fazl told the / information / that "the House of Representatives is determined to pass a number of laws that have been deactivated since the previous sessions because of political differences over them."
    He added that "among the laws that are being moved to pass the oil and gas law," noting that "the Presidency of the Parliament sent a request to the government to send a draft oil and gas bill for the purpose of completing the first and second reading and make amendments to it."
    He explained that "the Council is determined to pass the law during the current legislative term."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm