Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salman: There will be a serious deal for approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salman: There will be a serious deal for approving the budget Empty Salman: There will be a serious deal for approving the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 03 May 2014, 6:44 am

{Baghdad} Euphrates News MP for the Democratic Party of the Iraqi Salman Sharif that there will be a serious agreement on the adoption of the budget law, which crashes due to preoccupation with the election blocs, explaining that the political arena is witnessing now submit proposals to come up with radical solutions. 

Salman said, told {Euphrates News} that "the parliamentary elections dramatically affected the course of events in the whole of Iraq, including the General Budget Law," pointing out that "there is a consensus and seriousness by the political parties need to approve the law for the service for the benefit of the Iraqi people" . 

"The Altqazat political prevented the adoption of the budget," adding that "the region showed good faith by agreeing on the export of 100 000 barrels of oil a day through the company's Iraqi national oil export Sumo," noting that "this initiative received a B international circles and the U.S. side" . 

The budget bill faced major objections from a number of provinces during the political blocs to the Council of Representatives to prevent approval. 

Where the Kurdistan Alliance boycotted the sessions in protest, including the penalty clauses imposed by the Centre at the region on oil exports. 

The united bloc boycotted sessions in protest against the military operations launched by the armed forces in Anbar. 

It also boycotted the mass of a coalition of state law, including recent sessions in protest against the non-inclusion of the budget law on the agenda. انتهى 2 . 2 ended. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:46 pm