Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi faces risk of negative credit rating due to Aramco attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi faces risk of negative credit rating due to Aramco attacks Empty Saudi faces risk of negative credit rating due to Aramco attacks

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Sep 2019, 6:50 am

Saudi faces risk of negative credit rating due to Aramco attacks

Saudi faces risk of negative credit rating due to Aramco attacks 17107

Economy News - Baghdad
    Moody's credit rating agency said on Monday that drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities over the weekend would have a negative impact on the credit rating and that production disruption was "significant", adding that it expected a limited long-term impact.
    "We do not expect this to have a long-term impact on Saudi Aramco's financial position, given its strong balance sheet and strong reserves," said Rehan Akbar, vice president of Moody's.
    "Nevertheless, this event highlighted the fiduciary ties between the company and the Kingdom in terms of geographic focus and, most importantly, exposure to geopolitical risks."
    Saudi Arabia has a long-term rating of Moody's at A1.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:46 pm