Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy threatens to reveal the theft of Al-Rasheed and Baghdad hotels and not the theft of Al-Mans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy threatens to reveal the theft of Al-Rasheed and Baghdad hotels and not the theft of Al-Mans Empty A deputy threatens to reveal the theft of Al-Rasheed and Baghdad hotels and not the theft of Al-Mans

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:29 am

A deputy threatens to reveal the theft of Al-Rasheed and Baghdad hotels and not the theft of Al-Mansour Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Commenting on the rule of law, Alia Nassif, on the news that there are more than 40 lawsuits against her that "a hundred cases against it will not discourage them and will not discourage honorable deputies from the abolition of the offices of general inspectors, especially known for their corruption."
    She said in a statement today, I will announce to the Iraqi people what happened during the raids and how you stole from the owner of the Rashid Hotel two million dollars, and how you stole the jewelry, watches and money of Daoud Shamkho Al-Yazidi, the owner of the Baghdad Hotel, How do you steal cashier cash and tortured him to say that the stolen money is not one hundred thousand dollars, but one dollar, and I will tell the Iraqi people also how to hang young people held at night to contact hotel owners to blackmail them.
    She continued that "the rope of injustice is short and the rhythm of victims and tortured by the sadistic patients who have power over the necks of the victims will not continue. To the people that you and Glaoztk filed suits after your attempts to reconcile with me failed, there is no reconciliation at the expense of innocent and oppressed. "
    Nassif said: "We are confident that the Iraqi judiciary will say his word and achieve justice as we have promised, especially after we despaired of any action by the Prime Minister towards this group. And return them in the morning, and tell him that you are responsible for the shedding of this group on the throats of humans, and God Almighty waives and does not neglect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy threatens to reveal the theft of Al-Rasheed and Baghdad hotels and not the theft of Al-Mans Empty Deputy: I will announce how you stole the good and Baghdad did not approach Mansour

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:37 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: I will announce how you stole the good and Baghdad did not approach Mansour[/size]

Policy

2019-09-18 | 02:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Commenting on the rule of law Alia Nassif, on Wednesday, the news that there are more than 40 lawsuits against her that "a hundred cases against it will not dissuade them and will not deter honorable deputies from the abolition of the offices of general inspectors, especially known corruption," stressing that what she called "the time of thugs And the necks are over. "

She said in a statement today received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, I will announce the Iraqi people what happened during the raids and how Sergtm of the owner of Al - Rasheed Hotel two million dollars, and how Sergtm jewelery, watches and money David Hamko Yezidi owner of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/122046/%D9%81%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%82 %D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF/ar/]Baghdad Hotel[/url] , and how did Tqterbua of the Mansour Hotel , despite the presence of galleries roulette Because he is your cousin, censor.

She continued that "the rope of injustice is short and the rhythm of the victims and tortured by the sadistic patients, whose authority over the victims' necks will not continue. That you and Glaoztk of the lawsuits after your attempts to reconcile with me failed, there is no reconciliation at the expense of innocent and oppressed. "

Nassif said: "We are confident that the Iraqi judiciary will say his word and achieve justice as we have promised, especially after we despaired of any action by the Prime Minister towards this group. And bring them back in the morning, and tell him that you are responsible for shedding this group on the throats of humans, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Almighty

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:13 pm