Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits» Empty The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits»

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:05 pm

The Association of Banks concludes the course «Audit and review of documentary credits»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies of the Central Bank and the Joint Efforts Group, concluded on Thursday, a training course entitled "Audit and review of documentary credits."
    The course, which lasted five days at the Association's headquarters in Baghdad, with the participation of about 40 trainees working in the Iraqi banking sector.
    The course targeted the staff of the credit and guarantee departments and the staff of the risk and operations departments.
    The Director of Administration and Training in the Association of Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi in a speech during the closing ceremony, and attended by "Economy News", "The Association selects very carefully professors who attend the training courses in order to upgrade the practical and scientific level of workers in Iraqi banks."
    Hashemi added, "The Association of Banks is working to train bankers in accordance with modern regulations in the areas of banking and other matters involved in banking, and according to the specialization of courses held."
    At the end of the ceremony, the trainees received certificates of participation from the Association, the Central Bank, the Center for Studies and the efforts group.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm