Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i Empty Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 1:54 am

[size=36]Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within its powers[/size]

Political | 09:11 - 21/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazin News
    revealed MP Alia Nassif, on Saturday, the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding with a Chinese company and Uruk company without obtaining the approval of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, demanding the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission and regulatory authorities to open an investigation.
    "The Ministry of Electricity has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a Chinese company, along with Uruk, which is run by Jaafar Zia Jaafar, for the implementation of power transmission projects," Naseef said in a statement received by Mawazin News. They sign it and then get the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers later. "
    She explained, "Uruk company is not specialized in transport lines and has nothing to do with this area, why was the conclusion of the memorandum of understanding with them?
    She pointed out, "This action is a disregard for the state and a violation of the law, and the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission and the relevant regulatory authorities to open an investigation to find out the mysteries of this case, and enough silence on the disasters that occur in the Ministry of Electricity, will the government take any action towards this abuse? Ended 29 / a 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i Empty Nassif: Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding without the approval of the Cab

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 2:18 am

Nassif: Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding without the approval of the Cabinet Secretariat

MP Alia Nassif on Saturday called on the Prime Minister, the Integrity Commission and regulators to open an investigation into the Ministry of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signature of a memorandum of understanding "without obtaining the approval" of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
    "The Ministry of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a Chinese company, along with Uruk, which is run by Jaafar Zia Jaafar for the implementation of power transmission projects, " Nassif said in a statement. later".
    "Uruk is not specialized in transport lines and has nothing to do with this area.
    "This action is a disregard for the state and a violation of the law. The Prime Minister, the Integrity Commission and the concerned regulatory authorities should open an investigation to find out the hidden facts of this case." Alive .. ".

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i Empty Deputy: Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within its powers

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 2:31 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within its powers[/size]

Policy

2019-09-21 | 01:58

[/size]

[size=18]MP Alia Nassif, on Saturday, called on the Prime Minister, the Commission on Integrity and Regulatory Authorities to open an investigation on the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding "without obtaining the approval" of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers.

"The Ministry of Electricity has signed a memorandum of understanding with a Chinese company, along with Uruk, which is run by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3248219995/%D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B1 %D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B1/ar/]Jaafar Zia Jaafar,[/url] to implement power transmission projects, " Naseef said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. Approval by the General Secretariat of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1122135457/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Council of Ministers[/url] thereafter.

"Uruk is not specialized in transport lines and has nothing to do with this area.

"This action is a disregard for the state and a violation of the law. The Prime Minister, the Integrity Commission and the concerned regulatory authorities should open an investigation to find out the hidden facts of this case." Alive .. ".

[/size]

Sponsored content

Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i Empty Re: Deputy reveals that the Ministry of Electricity signed a memorandum of understanding is not within i

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:18 am