Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo from the UAE: We are here to form an alliance against Iran, not war with it

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo from the UAE: We are here to form an alliance against Iran, not war with it Empty Pompeo from the UAE: We are here to form an alliance against Iran, not war with it

Post by rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 3:27 am

POSTED ON 2019-09-20  BY SOTALIRAQ

[size=52]Pompeo from the UAE: We are here to form an alliance against Iran, not war with it[/size]

[size=45]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said his country aims to form an alliance to confront Iran and not war with Iran, stressing its conviction that it was behind the attack on Aramco.
[size=45]Pompeo UAE: We are here to form an alliance against Iran and not for war Mahazerev warns of the consequences of any US strike or Saudi Arabia on Iran
Trump about a possible attack on Iran would be a very serious blow
, said Pompeo, in a press statement made by the Msaoualkhamis, before meeting the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan: “I think it is quite clear, and there is a broad consensus in the region that we know exactly who carried out these attacks. It is Iran, and I have not heard that anyone in the region doubts this even for a moment. ”[/size]
[size=45]Pompeo stressed that a peaceful solution is what US President Donald Trump and the entire United States want, noting: “I think we have shown it. Forming an alliance. ”[/size]
[size=45]“I am here on a diplomatic mission, and while Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is threatening all-out war and fighting to the last American soldier, we are here to create an alliance aimed at achieving peace and peaceful resolution of the issue. This is my task. President Trump specifically wants to work on that, and I hope the Islamic Republic of Iran looks at it in the same way. ”[/size]
[size=45]Pompeo's remarks came against the backdrop of a new wave of escalation in the Gulf region following the Saudi attack, on September 14, a large-scale attack on the oil installations of the giant oil company "Aramco" in the east of the country, the oil refinery Abqaiq and Khurais migration field, adopted by the forces of "Ansar Allah" Iranian-backed Yemeni Houthis have stopped more than 50% of the kingdom's oil production.[/size]
[size=45]The United States has accused Iran of being behind the attack, which the Iranian government vehemently denied, while the US president, according to informed sources, ordered the Pentagon to develop possible options to respond to the attack.[/size]
[size=45]Source: RT[/size]

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/09/20/%d8%a8%d9%88%d9%85%d8%a8%d9%8a%d9%88-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a5%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%86%d8%ad%d9%86-%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a7-%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b4%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%84/
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jan 2022, 2:08 am