Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Some are calling for a "special session" to discuss the development of the crisis between Iran and t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Some are calling for a "special session" to discuss the development of the crisis between Iran and t Empty Some are calling for a "special session" to discuss the development of the crisis between Iran and t

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 6:29 am

Some are calling for a "special session" to discuss the development of the crisis between Iran and the United States

11:56 - 21/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD -
    The alliance called on Saturday to accelerate the convening of a special session to discuss the rapid developments of the crisis between the United States and Iran and its repercussions on the region in general and Iraq in particular.
    The leader of the coalition MP Raed Fahmy said in a statement to the information, that "our observation of the crisis between Tehran and Washington, we feel the escalation of the pace through statements and actions of the parties on the security and economic level, despite the efforts of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the international community to resolve the crisis through diplomatic means because it affects the peoples of the world in case The military collision. ”
    Fahmi added, "The embarrassment of the situation in general, we as Iraqis must be counted on everything because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wants it or not will be amid the furnace of war if it happened and this is what we do not want at all."
    Fahmi called on all political blocs, including the three presidencies to "take a unified national position towards the crisis, through the convening of a special session of Parliament and urgently, as well as granting the government significant security powers to maintain its security and origin." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:06 am