Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: Abdul Mahdi is able to present an independent candidate for education, but he is still capt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: Abdul Mahdi is able to present an independent candidate for education, but he is still capt Empty Victory: Abdul Mahdi is able to present an independent candidate for education, but he is still capt

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:15 am

Victory: Abdul Mahdi is able to present an independent candidate for education, but he is still captive to the blocs

13:01 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    The leadership of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MP Nada Shaker Jawdat, Sunday, that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is still captive political blocs, indicating that Abdul-Mahdi does not have the ability to submit an independent candidate to the Ministry of Education without the consent of the blocs.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information that "the next few days will see the start of the new school year and the Ministry of Education without a minister because of quotas."
    She added that "the absence of the will and the obedience of Abdul-Mahdi to the political blocs led to the production of government Mahssasip away from the requirements and desires of the Iraqi street."
    Jawdat pointed out that "the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is tied and can not offer anything unless it is out of its families and declares its independence from the heads and leaders of political blocs." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:32 am