Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
lesley.beter
Diamond
Lobo
Readytogo
Rocky
9 posters

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories - Page 3 Empty The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2019, 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=35][size=35]The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-09-23 | 3 o'clock
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, to cancel the fine shortage of deposits of small categories of banks, attributing the decision to cover the market need of new notes for small cash groups.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "in order to cover the market need of new notes for small cash categories" 250, 500, 1000 "it was decided to cancel the fine shortage that may appear in the deposits of banks approved by small cash categories for a limited period," Indicating that "that comes to achieve the desired purpose of withdrawing the damaged cash currency in circulation."

He added that "the counting and sorting of banknotes damaged for these categories require time and effort from the competent staff for the difficulty of counting in the counting machines."

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq during the last period pumped large quantities of small groups after these categories have been damaged, which the citizen found it difficult to circulate.

[/size]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories - Page 3 Empty Re: The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Post by ahill Tue 24 Sep 2019, 4:08 am

I also am having  a problem logging in  .. when I do .... I cant get into my profile.

'I meed to change  my password  ..    very soon.

Can somebody tell me Neno's   email addy so I can contact him.?    Please

Thanking you in advance
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories - Page 3 Empty Re: The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Post by lesley.beter Tue 24 Sep 2019, 9:28 am

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 24 Sep 2019, 12:45 pm

azareus wrote:yea get excited screwball lol

the dinar wont be valueble until investments come into Iraq and they start a market economy
    Which won't be long  banna3
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    bajachaser
    bajachaser
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bajachaser Wed 25 Sep 2019, 5:46 am

Wouldnt the investors want a ratable currency before investing in the country?
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 25 Sep 2019, 5:53 am

bajachaser wrote:Wouldnt the investors want a ratable currency before investing in the country?
    thumbs2
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 25 Sep 2019, 6:51 pm

bajachaser wrote:Wouldnt the investors want a ratable currency before investing in the country?
    Exactly....also want a free market economy so they can conduct business and repatriate profits....its a must for the isx!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:24 am