Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: "Safe Zone" is on schedule and made a presentation to Trump

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Erdogan: "Safe Zone" is on schedule and made a presentation to Trump Empty Erdogan: "Safe Zone" is on schedule and made a presentation to Trump

Post by rocky on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 3:08 am

[rtl]Erdogan: "Safe Zone" is on schedule and made a presentation to Trump[/rtl]

[rtl] |[/rtl]

[rtl]one hour ago[/rtl]

[rtl]Erdogan: "Safe Zone" is on schedule and made a presentation to Trump Erdogan_
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan (archive)[/rtl]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Turkey and the United States' preparations to establish a "safe area" for refugees in northeastern Syria are on schedule.
"Efforts are on schedule. All our preparations along the border have also been completed," Erdogan told reporters on the return trip from the UN General Assembly in New York, NTV television reported.
"Upon returning (to Turkey), we will make an assessment ... of the steps that should be taken and implemented ...".
Erdogan said on Friday that he and Trump instead had a phone call last week and met at a reception in New York on Wednesday, but gave no details.
He said he had proposed to Trump to buy US Patriot missile defense systems on terms similar to Russia's S-400 deal.
"We cannot say that the F-35 case has been fully settled so far, but I have made my proposal to them."
"I told Mr. Trump, 'We can buy Patriot systems from you alongside the S-400 ... If you're serious, let's work on this,'" Trump said.
The Turkish president noted that it is impossible for Turkey to stop buying oil and natural gas from Iran despite the threat of US sanctions.
Trade between the two countries would continue, he added.

Current date/time is Tue 24 Nov 2020, 11:43 am