Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia and Japan agree on hydrogen cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia and Japan agree on hydrogen cooperation Empty Russia and Japan agree on hydrogen cooperation

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2019, 2:41 pm

Russia and Japan agree on hydrogen cooperation

20:05 - 27/09/2019

Russia and Japan agree on hydrogen cooperation 1028440286-696x377

Information / Baghdad
    The Russian company "Ros Atom Overseas", a cooperation agreement in the field of joint development during 2020-2021 in Tokyo, with the Energy and Natural Resources Agency of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
    The feasibility study of a pilot project in the export of hydrogen from Russia to Japan, where the pilot export project examines the possibility of producing hydrogen for the Japanese market through electrolysis.
    The agreement was signed by the Russian side, deputy head of marketing and business development at Ross Atom Overseas, Anton Muskevin. On the Japanese side, the agreement was signed by Tomohiro Kaneko, deputy commissioner of the Energy and Natural Resources Agency of Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
    “Today, Japan is among the pioneers in the development of the hydrogen economy. At the same time, it is extremely important to ensure the production of environmentally friendly hydrogen. ”
    “Rosatom is pleased to present its potential in the field of clean energy production, equipment, and implementation of international projects, collaborating with Japan in developing a global hydrogen supply chain,” Moskvin added.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:35 am