Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Private Banks Holds a Course on "Measuring Financial Risks and Bank Troubles"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - Association of Private Banks Holds a Course on "Measuring Financial Risks and Bank Troubles" Empty Association of Private Banks Holds a Course on "Measuring Financial Risks and Bank Troubles"

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2019, 8:45 am

Association of Private Banks Holds a Course on "Measuring Financial Risks and Bank Troubles"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi private banks, on Sunday, "a course to measure financial risks and bank default according to the analysis of financial statements."
    More than 25 trainees from a number of government and private banks participated in the five-day course.
    The course aims at introducing the skills and tools needed to analyze the Bank's financial information and assess its financial situation to assist management and other stakeholders in making decisions.
    Participants will also be able to demonstrate skills in using ratios, financial analysis, interpreting the financial position of the company, as well as understanding and evaluating the Bank's financial evaluation process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm