Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There is an international desire to mediate Iraq to solve the Saudi-Iranian crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - There is an international desire to mediate Iraq to solve the Saudi-Iranian crisis  Empty There is an international desire to mediate Iraq to solve the Saudi-Iranian crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2019, 2:41 am

There is an international desire to mediate Iraq to solve the Saudi-Iranian crisis 

10:30 - 01/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the alliance moving MP Alaa al - Rubaie, on Tuesday, an international desire to have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a mediator and a party to the solution between Saudi Arabia and Iran crisis, noting that the visit of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Saudi Arabia would make changes in the region.
    Rubaie said in a statement to the information, that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] recent visit to Saudi Arabia is a positive factor to bring about changes in the region," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has become a strong and influential player and can bring the views between Saudi Arabia and Iran."
    Al-Rubaie added that " victorious [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can bring about equations and variables in the region and be a key player in calming the conflict," stressing that "there are countries that want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be a party to resolve the crisis between Saudi Arabia and Tehran."
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said on Monday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Saudi Arabia were ready to negotiate, noting that the latter was looking for peace. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:49 am