Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian central bank cuts the dollar in reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian central bank cuts the dollar in reserves Empty Russian central bank cuts the dollar in reserves

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2019, 2:41 pm

Russian central bank cuts the dollar in reserves

21:14 - 01/10/2019

Russian central bank cuts the dollar in reserves 1013525041-696x377
    Information / follow - up
    The Russian central bank has reduced the dollar reserve ratio in Russia's international reserves by about two times - up to 23.6% by March 31, while raising the level of reserves in other currencies, such as the euro and the yuan.
    According to the Bulletin of the Central Bank of Russia on the management of shares in foreign currencies and gold published today, that the level of reserves in euros rose by the end of March by 30.3 percent compared with the same period last year, and the proportion of gold - from 17.2 percent to 18.2 percent, and the yuan rate from 5 percent Up to 14.2 percent.
    Russia's international reserves (gold and foreign exchange) represent highly liquid foreign assets held by the Central Bank and the Russian government. Reserves consist of cash gold, special drawing rights, reserves in the IMF and foreign exchange (other reserve assets). Finished 25 N

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:31 am