Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Capturing the salaries of fake cleaners and manipulating their numbers at B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Capturing the salaries of fake cleaners and manipulating their numbers at B Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Capturing the salaries of fake cleaners and manipulating their numbers at B

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2019, 2:48 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: Capturing the salaries of fake cleaners and manipulating their numbers at Basra airport

20:15 - 01/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Committee on Integrity in Parliament, on Tuesday, that the company responsible for cleaning the airport Basra manipulated the preparation of workers and register the preparation of the dispute to seize their salaries illegally and suspicious.
    A member of the Committee and Deputy for Basra Abdul Amir al-Mayahi / information / that "has been to Basra airport to see the reality of work and to see the services provided."
    He added that "through knowing shows the registration of the staff at the airport other than those present more than half and seize their salaries illegally," pointing out that "these operations are public corruption must be curbed and those responsible for them."
    He explained that "the Civil Aviation Authority has been informed of the matter to take the necessary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:23 pm