Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

This was no easy task but....

Neno
Admin
Admin

This was no easy task but....

Post by Neno on Wed 07 May 2014, 6:17 pm

This was no easy task but.... but when DT made it's moves it put me on a knowing thought and with the many emails and PM's I have received and TEXT, I have now two of probably the top three dealers here on NNP for you guys worried about what to do and if you were going to have to use a BANK.

Thru this link: https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/c9-currency-dealers-info-and-more you will see a forum built for each  currency dealers that has and is advertising for your business. I will always keep these forums for reference into the future and hopefully that want be as long as it has been to this point. 

If I make a mistake with a advertiser, I will admit it and remove. I am pretty sure tho I have some good guys here right now. Safedinar was contacted with no response yet as I have known them for ever as well. So please trust me with who I allow to advertise to you. Both listed are working to fill the DT void, so stay tuned.

I am very busy and trying my hardest to get things done and posted. Now I got to get to my personal thingy, one of my daughters  and her grand daughter is here.. ;)

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: This was no easy task but....

Post by Neno on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

I am just reporting that I am very satisfied to this point with whom I have allowed to advertise to the NNP Membership. I will be reporting some plans of these guys in time.
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:41 pm

Thanks Tommy, for keeping us updated !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 27 May 2018, 4:28 pm