Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper reveals bin Salman's intention to isolate his father before Trump's possible election defe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper reveals bin Salman's intention to isolate his father before Trump's possible election defe Empty Newspaper reveals bin Salman's intention to isolate his father before Trump's possible election defe

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Oct 2019, 3:32 am

Newspaper reveals bin Salman's intention to isolate his father before Trump's possible election defeat
      02/10/2019  
    Newspaper reveals bin Salman's intention to isolate his father before Trump's possible election defe WhatsApp-Image-2019-10-02-at-10.33.17-AM
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    French newspaper Le Figaro on Wednesday highlighted the assassination of Abdul Aziz al-Fagham, the bodyguard of King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, on Saturday in Jeddah. Royal this summer, to be replaced by Fahd Al-Essa, who is close to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ”
    "Some see the murder of the bodyguard as a further indication of the crown prince's desire to isolate his 83-year-old father, who is sick and has his son's favorite fate in his hands."
    "In these turbulent times, talk of a scenario of excluding or isolating King Salman by his son has returned," she said.
    She pointed out that "bin Salman is seeking to take the initiative despite the recent developments that weakened him," noting at the same time that "his ally the UAE, is now questioning his ability to lead Saudi Arabia."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/112217

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:09 pm