|[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]|
Below is the second package decision:
I. Formation of the High Committee for the distribution of residential land headed by the Prime Minister and the membership of each:
1 - Minister of Construction and Housing Deputy Chairman of the Committee
2 - Secretary General of the Council of Ministers member
3 - Head of the Secretariat of the Higher Commission for Coordination between the provinces member
4 - Director General of Real Estate State Member
5 - Director General of Survey Military - Ministry of Defense Member
6 - Director General of Agricultural Land - Ministry of Agriculture Member
7 - Representative of the Prime Minister Office Member
8 - Director General of Real Estate Registration Member
1.The preparation of agricultural land necessary for the allocation of housing plots for eligible citizens according to resolution No. (70) of 2019.
2. Study the expansion of municipal boundaries and the requirements of extinguishing, owning, and modifying the use of land and changing its sex for the purposes of the Committee's work.
Second . Include in the draft budget law for 2020 the freezing of the laws and instructions in force that give the right to receive the person more than a salary, retirement or grant and the option of receiving one.
Third. The Ministry of Electricity shall distribute integrated solar energy systems to 3000 poor families free of charge and allocating a total of (15) billion dinars.
Fourthly. In order to provide a large number of job opportunities for unemployed youth, it was decided:
1- The Ministry of Commerce should simplify the procedures for registering small companies for youth (for the age group 18-35 years) and exempting them from the wages created for the purpose of providing job opportunities for this category in the following works:
Cleaning companies (educational institutions, health institutions, investment residential complexes).
B- Horticulture and gardening companies.
C- Contracting companies for secondary works.
Waste recycling plants.
2. Ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and the Governorates shall be authorized to directly refer to works (restoration, maintenance, construction, expansion, addition, erection, operation, equipment, cleaning, transportation) which cost up to 500 million dinars, as well as projects that cost less than one billion dinars to These companies or contractors are young Iraqis who are not classified and with the exception of the contracting methods stipulated in Article (3) of the instructions for the implementation of government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014 and instructions for the implementation of the budget in force at the time.
3. Companies that have government contracts from ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and the governorates shall refer part of their work, not exceeding (500) million dinars, to contractors that are not classified by contracting them in the form of (a nominated contract) with the employer or the contracting authority to guarantee the rights of the contracting parties. The Ministry of Planning shall issue controls to facilitate and implement this subject mentioned above in paragraph IV (2).
4. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to take measures to provide for the manufacture of dishes and ready -made refreshments and hot drinks and cars specialized mobile car procedures (such as: car maintenance and cleaning of all kinds) for unemployed youth registered in Albyant base has funded either through: (
a) generating loan fund For-profit in the Ministry of Labor.
(B) soft loans with nominal interest from the Rafidain and Rashid banks for those not registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs database.
5. The Municipality of Baghdad and the governorates shall simplify the procedures of granting them the license to practice the profession and organize their parking places in the commercial areas.
6. This type of vehicle is exempt from customs duties.
V. The Ministry of Electricity shall employ the unemployed youth of the age group (18-35 years) to work as collectors for electricity wages and according to their areas of residence according to the invoices issued by the Ministry, through operational forms and incentives at 5% of the value of the amounts collected daily to be trained and given work wages. Daily 5,000 dinars for the first three months from the start of training.
Sixthly. Supporting vocational education and distribution of agricultural lands: In order to support vocational education and play its role in providing a skilled professional workforce qualified to establish small and medium-sized private enterprises and providing job opportunities in the agricultural sector, it was decided to:
1- Grant the preparatory students a monthly grant of fifty thousand dinars during the school year. From 2019-2020.
2- The administrative and financial disengagement of vocational education schools from the general directorates of education and re-association with the general directorate of vocational education in the ministry of education.
Allow the investment of technical and vocational capabilities of vocational education schools for productive and service purposes (as well as for training purposes) and allocate a percentage of the proceeds of the products to students, teaching and training staff, to develop the school environment and market their products, with the development of independent accounting units therein to facilitate the work of those schools.
4- The Ministry of Agriculture shall allocate agricultural lands with water quota to graduates of agricultural preparations (as well as to graduates of agricultural and veterinary colleges and institutes) for the establishment of specialized cooperative societies and investment of these lands, and be covered by the agricultural sabbatical law No. 24 of 2013
. Allocating agricultural land, including desert, with water share to the full-time unemployed agricultural workers and others, and establishing specialized cooperative societies to invest without fragmentation of large agricultural areas.
6. The Ministry of Agriculture shall reassess the contracted agricultural projects to the private sector and cancel the non-operating projects contracts and re-offer them as investment opportunities without fragmentation, and provide a new vision to employ them in support of the agricultural sector and the employment of labor.
7. The Ministry of Agriculture shall evaluate the contracted agricultural lands according to the Land Reform Law No. (117) for the year 1970, the Agricultural Land Lease Law No. (35) for the year 1983 and the other laws in force, and cancel the unused land contracts and re-lease them to the unemployed agricultural and veterinarians. And others.
8. The Ministry of Agriculture shall activate the Facilitated Agricultural Lending Fund and allocate recoveries from the Agricultural Initiative Funds for the purpose of lending to the unemployed and those who have been allocated agricultural land.
Tenth. The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research:
a. Obliging universities and colleges to accommodate appropriate numbers of graduate holders according to the available capacity through the adoption of teaching staff by (1) teacher:
(25) students in the administrative and humanitarian disciplines, the ratio of 1:20 in the disciplines of pure sciences, and the ratio of 1:15 in the disciplines Engineering & Medical Group.
B. Increase the admission rate of vocational school graduates in technical institutes and colleges to 10%, starting from the academic year 2020-2021
eleven. In order to improve municipal and environmental services and to encourage small industries used for waste recycling products, it was decided that:
1. The Municipality of Baghdad and the governorates shall undertake the contracting procedures with investors to establish waste treatment and recycling plants using modern methods.
2. The Ministry of Electricity shall purchase all the electrical energy produced from the waste treatment, if any, at encouraging prices.
twelfth. Requiring ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and the governorates to cover their needs of local products, including private sector products that have an added value of more than 20%.
thirteen. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers shall form committees in the governorates to follow up the decisions of the Council of Ministers to meet the demands of the demonstrators. The Ministers shall complete their work within a maximum period of three months.