Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics indicate an increase in the number of hotels and accommodation complexes in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics indicate an increase in the number of hotels and accommodation complexes in Iraq Empty Statistics indicate an increase in the number of hotels and accommodation complexes in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Oct 2019, 2:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Statistics indicate an increase in the number of hotels and accommodation complexes in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-10-09 | 03:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The number of hotels and accommodation complexes in Iraq has increased to 1,666 facilities for 2018, the Central Statistical Organization said on Wednesday.

The agency said in a report seen by Alsumaria News, `` the number of hotels and tourist accommodation complexes except the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reached 1666 tourist facilities for 2018, an increase of 3.0% over 2017, '' indicating that the number of hotels and tourist accommodation complexes was 1618 tourist facilities.

He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] province ranked first with the highest percentage of hotels with a rate of 44.9%, followed by the province of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , 23.2%, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , 22.1%, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and 3.2%, indicating that the private sector of these hotels constituted 99.6%."

He pointed out that "five-star hotels constituted 0.7% concentrated in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] governorate by 7 hotels followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by 3 hotels and one hotel in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In Khin, the first-class "four-star" hotels constituted 2.4%, the second-class hotels "three-star" accounted for 19.9%, the third-class hotels "two-star" accounted for 21.5%, while the fourth-class hotels "one-star" accounted for 20.6%. The fifth category "my people" accounted for 35% of the total number of hotels in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

The Ministry of Tourism announced in 2010 that the infrastructure to accommodate tourist arrivals is not ambitious, despite the large increase in the number of hotels in the province of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which hosts religious shrines.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:52 pm