Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran sends 7,500 special forces to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Iran sends 7,500 special forces to Iraq Empty Iran sends 7,500 special forces to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Oct 2019, 3:05 am

Iran sends 7,500 special forces to Iraq
     08/10/2019  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    The commander of special units of Iran's internal security forces, Brigadier-General Hassan Karami, cited the sending of a 7,500-strong force to Iraq to protect the 40th Hussein ceremony.
    "More than 10,000 special forces are responsible for directly protecting the 40th ceremony," Carmi said in an interview with the state-run Mehr news agency.
    He added: 7,500 of them work directly, and there are 4,000 reserves.
    The commander of Iranian special forces revealed that 30 thousand policemen are involved in the protection of marches stretching from Iran to Iraq to protect the "marches of forty Hussein."
    "The most difficult part to be protected by Iranian special forces is overcrowding 10 to 15 kilometers from the border," he said.
    "We are doing very strong intelligence work, and we have elements in the crowds to control the situation," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:08 am