Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki dismisses the head of Hajj and Umrah based on a recommendation

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki dismisses the head of Hajj and Umrah based on a recommendation  Empty Maliki dismisses the head of Hajj and Umrah based on a recommendation

Post by chouchou Sat 10 May 2014, 4:28 am

Shafaq News / A source revealed on Saturday , the approval of Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki on the recommendation of a private investigative committee of integrity commission to dismiss the head of Hajj and Umrah , Muhammad Taqi al- Mawla from his post

"A letter arrived to Hajj and Umrah commission to dismiss the head of   Hajj and Umrah , Muhammad Taqi al- Mawla from his post after cancelling a complaint earlier to the recommendations of the investigative committee of the Public Integrity Commission

."
    The source added that “among the recommendations made by the investigative committee to Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki is dismissing Mawla from his office “, pointing out that "al-Maliki agreed to the recommendations of the Committee “.

The source said that " dismissing Mawla from office requires voting within the Council of Ministers on the grounds that Mawla’s job is on minister rank and that the parliament voted on his appointment “.
    Mawla is a member of the political bureau of the Islamic Supreme Council , headed by Ammar al-Hakim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am