Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Don't listen to those who have brought us into the Middle East's moving sands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Don't listen to those who have brought us into the Middle East's moving sands Empty Trump: Don't listen to those who have brought us into the Middle East's moving sands

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Oct 2019, 3:58 am

Trump: Don't listen to those who have brought us into the Middle East's moving sands
     Policy  13/10/2019  75
    Trump: Don't listen to those who have brought us into the Middle East's moving sands 1043087125

Clackamsh Press / Continue 
    US President Donald Trump on Sunday attacked critics of his decision to withdraw troops from northern Syria, calling them "fools".
    "The same people who brought us into the sands of the Middle East, where they spent $ 8 billion and thousands of lives, are now fighting to keep us there," Trump said in a tweet on Twitter.
    “Don't listen to those who don't have a solution. They have been proven fools. ”
    The US president faces criticism over his administration's announcement of withdrawing US troops from northern Syria.
    On Monday, the United States began withdrawing its troops from northeastern Syria near the border with Turkey, amid recent preparations for a military operation to clear the territory of the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) active in the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces coalition in the war. Ankara considers it a terrorist organization and an arm of the PKK.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/113752

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:33 am