Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon went a warning to 12 companies lagging behind in giant projects

chouchou
    chouchou

Babylon went a warning to 12 companies lagging behind in giant projects Empty Babylon went a warning to 12 companies lagging behind in giant projects

Post by chouchou Sat 10 May 2014, 4:43 am

The face of the province of Babylon today, warning of 11 Iraqi company and one Lebanese, working in strategic projects in the province, pointing out that the projects lagging projects include electricity complexes and drinking water, roads and bridges and build schools.

The Chairman of the Services Committee in the Council of the Royal Mahdi's (IMN), "The Council indulgence with a lot of companies lagging in achieving conservation projects, but they remained intact and did not speed up the lagging projects."

He explained that "in the case remained reluctant conservation projects, financial sanctions will be directed to these companies."

And formed a committee of reconstruction and development in the province of Babylon, earlier this month, an administrative committee to follow up the lagging projects in the province and take the necessary actions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 3:28 pm