Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 500 million Iraqi losses due to disruption of the net

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 500 million Iraqi losses due to disruption of the net Empty $ 500 million Iraqi losses due to disruption of the net

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Oct 2019, 8:23 am

$ 500 million Iraqi losses due to disruption of the net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Parliamentary Services Committee estimated that Iraq has lost $ 500 million due to Internet interruption in the past few days.
    The Iraqi government cut off Internet service during demonstrations calling for better services and job opportunities in Baghdad and a number of southern provinces, to control the lack of expansion.
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Mahmoud Mulla Talal, said that "Iraq lost $ 500 million during the period of disconnection of the Internet after the suspension of state departments such as airlines, the stock market and others."
    He pointed out that "cutting the Internet was a precaution."
    And stopped a number of applications that depend on the Internet service such as the application of Karim and the application of my applications and others in addition to the complete cessation of electronic payment services provided by banks.
    The Internet service returned to Iraq in part, as it is still blocked from mobile phone companies that provide citizens with 3G service, making the application of Karim completely stop working inside Iraq except the Kurdistan region.
    Hossam al-Saadoun, the owner of a travel and tourism company, said that my business stopped after the Internet was interrupted, and I am obliged to pay the salaries of employees.
    He stressed that the Iraqi government to cut the Internet when any tension should not be because this leads to a halt to the work, noting that many Iraqis who are treated in hospitals outside the country can not travel because they are unable to book tickets and hotel.
    While the economist said Salam Adel, that the disconnection of the Internet service is illogical and must be held accountable for all negligence; because it causes losses to the Iraqi economy millions of dollars a day, stressing that international companies as well as small companies stopped their work because of the Internet.
    He explained that technological development has made many of the work done through applications running on the Internet, and now all stopped working, pointing out that the business environment in Iraq has become expelled because of the government's actions in the face of crises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm