Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: We will not fight a NATO member and we will not enter a conflict between two forces that have

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: We will not fight a NATO member and we will not enter a conflict between two forces that have Empty Trump: We will not fight a NATO member and we will not enter a conflict between two forces that have

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Oct 2019, 8:52 am

Trump: We will not fight a NATO member and we will not enter a conflict between two forces that have been fighting for 200 years

3 Hours ago
    Trump: We will not fight a NATO member and we will not enter a conflict between two forces that have %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86
    US President Donald Trump has reiterated his refusal to enter the United States as a party to the conflict between Turkey and Kurdish forces in Syria.
    Trump, through two tweets posted on his site on Twitter, was surprised by the call of some quarters for his country to intervene in the crisis, saying what reads “We are not fighting another war, between people who have been fighting each other for two hundred years”, referring to the conflict between Turkey and the Kurds, wondering at the same time “Do people really think we should go to war with NATO member Turkey,” Trump said, believing that the SDF would release some ISIS detainees to engage his country in the conflict.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:47 am